Excerpts...

We received our first letter from Michael this week!  He sounds great.  I wanted to share a bit with all of you...

"Thank heavens for good companions.  They're all good people who are really trying.  We've completely bonded - whoa...we bonded in like a day.  Half a day actually.  Incredible.  You put a bunch of true Christians together...well, we had to create a lesson plan for an investigator and we had some initial trouble there because we're all rather opinionated on how best to teach people.  But Elder F. had us pray as a group and I said it and then our disagreements all cleared up...don't know how.  Miracle."

"I can only email or write letters once a week.  So if you could post that on my blog so people don't wonder why I'm not replying.  Also mention that I'll only have 30 minutes and my family takes email priority.  I will reply to everyone but may have to keep it short or combine emails."

Michael will be in the Missionary Training Center until this Wednesday (Oct 16) and then he's off to Federal Way.  When we have a mailing address for him I will post it....as I know that Elders love to get snail mail because they only get to check email weekly.

taken the morning he left